Saturday, December 26, 2020

English Non-Detailed Illustrations

During my school days, I opted Special English as my second language. I did'nt know at that time the fruits I was about to reap by that action. It kicked opened the doors to a world of English novels, stories, poems.

Charles Dickens' The Great Expectations, Conon Doyle's Sherlock Holmes, Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travel, Mark Twain's The Adventure of Huckleberry Finn, Wilkie Collins' The Moonstone are few of the abridged novels which thrilled and excited me. 

Later on I went on to read the entire short story collections and novels of Conon Doyle. The pleasure of reading is still alive and wish it prospers :)

Below are few of the illustrations from the text books of my school days.

The Great Expectations


The Hound of the Baskervilles, Sherlock Holmes. 

Gulliver's Travel



No comments: