Saturday, July 2, 2016

Weavers Bird

A short presentation on the bird species called as Weavers.

Place: Khammam, Andhra Pradesh
Photography: MMPrabhu :-)


These pictures of Weavers bird were taken at my brother Ravindhar Reddy's home. This was the same place, where for the first time I photographed a bird with my DSLR camera. It was a Sunbird. 
I could confidently say that my interest towards bird photography initiated here. Thanks Brother :-) 

Please note: Watch the below presentation on a computer/laptop screen with audio for better resolution



1 comment:

inderreddy said...

Raja,
As always I am a big fan of your photography, your story telling and your writing. I don't need to tell you how inspirational you are to all of us.
I am grateful that my house in Khammam gave you the required stage towards the bird photography.
And the movie is very creative with pics and background score.
The details tells a story itself and really commendable effort editing adding required color to the story.

-Ravi