Thursday, June 18, 2015

Flower Sticks Tricks - A Splendid Performance by Christian

In May 2015, I happened to visit Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India to attend a three-week yoga class. There I happened to meet a participant called Christian. He was from Germany. Occasionally we spoke.

One day after the session, all were relaxing. I was walking towards my stay area, and saw Christian practising "Flower Sticks Tricks". It was a splendid experience watching him juggling the sticks. I wanted to record it, so I asked him the permission to film him. He agreed, and then I began rolling my MotoG mobile camera. :-)

On the last day of our class, I went to Christian to say goodbye, and exchanged contact details. I remembered about the video, asked him if I can post it on my blog, and share it with my friends. Christian happily agreed.

Check out the video (edited one) below for your viewing.

I would like to thank Christian, and wish him a great blissful life.



Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
May 24, 2015
Videography - M.M.Prabhu

4 comments:

ratnakar said...

A superb video showcasing the unique talent Christian got.
Many thanks mani for the video, It was indeed a refresher to see something different from the usual videos.
Lastly, a very good background music Mani.

Unknown said...

I have seen this exercise being performed by couple of people here in Singapore, probably chinese. I am not sure of the origin of this trick.

Santosh Thakur said...

Hey mani...nice one...I though it was a famous video from youtube....good to see your Coimbatore hata yoga training on this blog... Have you treid to juggle by the way😊

Unknown said...

hey prabhu, i never knew that he had such skills, it's great you had a notice...